Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the best Frosh and Sophs in the 16th?

Featured Replies

Of the players I've seen Fairview has Hall,Jackson and Collins, Elliot has Timmy Knipp, Raceland has Cody Barker, West Carter has Aaron Rayburn, Greenup has Justice and Tackett and I don't know about Williams. I know East has a couple but I apologize I don't know their names, Ashland has an outside shooting point name Will Skaggs that will hurt some teams this year. I'd appreciate any comment on this list or on anybody I forgot. I just took Dakotah and Chad for granted

Knipp is going to suprise people this year with how much he has matured as an athlete. Hall is going to have a good season, but I think he might struggle with the transaction from 2G to PG when facing a good on the ball defender. Maverick Barnhill of East Carter is also going to suprise people. Much improved from last season.

Knipp is going to suprise people this year with how much he has matured as an athlete. Hall is going to have a good season, but I think he might struggle with the transaction from 2G to PG when facing a good on the ball defender. Maverick Barnhill of East Carter is also going to suprise people. Much improved from last season.

 

I thought Mav Barnhill graduated. Is this his brother Colt?

Of the players I've seen Fairview has Hall,Jackson and Collins, Elliot has Timmy Knipp, Raceland has Cody Barker, West Carter has Aaron Rayburn, Greenup has Justice and Tackett and I don't know about Williams. I know East has a couple but I apologize I don't know their names, Ashland has an outside shooting point name Will Skaggs that will hurt some teams this year. I'd appreciate any comment on this list or on anybody I forgot. I just took Dakotah and Chad for granted

Trey Williams for Raceland. I heard that Leach told him play hard or go home. He elected to go home then Raceland LOL

I thought Mav Barnhill graduated. Is this his brother Colt?

 

Yes, Colt is who I am talking about.

Colt has grown quite a bit, he is probably 6'5 or taller.

I remember watching Colt Barnhill last season and came away very impressed. East Carter hasn't had the luxury of having much size over the past few years, but now with talented players with size like Barnhill, East Carter will be a quality basketball team and are always very well coached.

 

I have also heard that West Carter will be much better than people anticipate. They have some young talent that will be very productive in 2007-2008.

I think you will see a significnt improvement in both Dakota Euton and Chad Jackson this season. They are working hard to improve their many talents. Look for both to show physical improvement, as well as make better decisions on the court.

I believe Euton and Jackson will both be Sophmores this season.

Knipp is going to suprise people this year with how much he has matured as an athlete. Hall is going to have a good season, but I think he might struggle with the transaction from 2G to PG when facing a good on the ball defender. Maverick Barnhill of East Carter is also going to suprise people. Much improved from last season.

 

How was he able to develop if he has been injured & hasn't played all summer? Or is there something the rest of us do not know?

He wasnt injuried all summer, he played all through June. He was practing before that just wasnt taking any chances on injuring his ankle again at the first of the summer.

  • Author

Imo if Fairview can keep their team together and add a piece when they are seniors they may be the team to beat instead of Rose Hill as long as Coach Hall is still around

Add a piece to the puzzle. Is Fairview recruiting someone??

  • Author

No recruiting is illegal, I meant if someone moves into the district or one of the younger kids steps up

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.