Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where are they now

Featured Replies

I was wondering where some of the kids, from the Louisville Little League team, that won the World Series a few years ago, are now? Also does anybody know where Noochie Varner is?

 

Thanks a lot.

I'm pretty sure Zach Osbourne is still playing baseball at PRP.

I'm pretty sure Zach Osbourne is still playing baseball at PRP.

 

Zach is a Junior for the Panthers and the smoothest shortstop I have seen at the HS level from these parts. Hasn't grown much (probably 5'6") but he plays alot bigger and has plenty of pop in his bat.

I believe Peanut, the VS All star 2nd basemen is on the team too as well as Wes Walden.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read that Alvey wasn't playing baseball any more, might be playing football.

I know Alvey played for Butler last year, but I'm not sure about now.

Casey Jordan played for South Oldham this past year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.