Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County vs GRC Predictions

Who will win the 10th Region 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 10th Region

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a great one. Both teams travel extremely well! Gas might jump another 40 cents tonight for the crowd that will be coming in...

Just voted for my cards to win...so far the only one. Will have to wait till the rest of the GRC faithful get in from the game. Looks like we may be the only ones voting for us.

Believe this will be a great game. Hope that GRC experiece will pull them through. HC has a young club, but both coaching staffs know how to win. Should be a very exciting game.

 

I've cast my vote for GRC right along with you. After hearing the Cards beat Scott yesterday in a very close and contested game, I can't imagine them losing now. And if GRC wins, it just makes Scott look even better!

 

Good luck Cards against Harrison Co. and I hope you come away with a victory and represent the 10th Region well in Sectionals:thumb:

I've cast my vote for GRC right along with you. After hearing the Cards beat Scott yesterday in a very close and contested game, I can't imagine them losing now. And if GRC wins, it just makes Scott look even better!

 

Good luck Cards against Harrison Co. and I hope you come away with a victory and represent the 10th Region well in Sectionals:thumb:

 

Thanks for the support :thumb: I too hope we come away with the victory tonight.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.