Region 7 - Who Wins? New Poll

Who Wins the 7th Region?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 7th Region?

So its Trinity vs. the X - Ballard winner for the Region 7 title. At this stage, whom ever has good pitching, hits and plays good D will win. I anticipate that it will be close....... Toss up, take your pick of the three.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that Christian Academy will go away without a fight. After seeing them at Tiger Park 12 days ago and yesterday against Male, they're no push over. The only question mark I have for CAL is their pitching. But isn't Trinity a bit thin in that department right now as well?

Don't attach Trinity faithful. I really do not know. That's why it was a question not a statement.

Some Trinity kids have final exams at 12:15pm and they expect them to be ready for a 1:30pm game! Not a good set up. Trinity will have to bring their A game against CAL and McCune will have to pitch a flawless game. Has this ever happened? :sssh: This game will come down to a error somewhere in the field. In the last two games, T's mid-IF has commited at least two to three errors, this trend has to stop in order to win. I do know and ex-T ballplayers son bats second for CAL.....