Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schilling on Bonds

Featured Replies

  • Author
Bonds should make the HOF just based on the career he had before he hit 73.

That is the thing, there is no doubt in my mind that Bonds would have been HOF and one of the best ever w/o the roids'. Imo he has disgraced everything that he had accomplished or will accomplish in the future. I believe that the "most hallowed (spelling) record in all of sports" will be tarnished when he breaks it.

 

If any posters or anyone else believes that he has not juiced, more power to you and I respect that :thumb: . I just don't see how anyone can believe that he hasn't.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonds has taken what should be a defining moment in baseball history and made it into a circus, and that has just as much to do with his character as it does with his decision to use illegal drugs.

 

I'm glad Schilling said what just about every other player and fan in baseball thinks but is afraid to say.

 

You mean like when certain body parts of his tightened up when he had the chance to tell Congress about the steroid use by his panel members?

I've seen emory boards, zoom out of the back pocket of others.

 

 

Classic. Joe Niekro - "what? I didn't know that was in my pocket."

That would actually be 4256 :D

 

 

Correct. And anyway, the greatest of the records is 714!!!!!!!!

Correct. And anyway, the greatest of the records is 714!!!!!!!!

 

Why not 755????

Why not 755????

 

 

J-O-K-E

J-O-K-E

 

O-H. M-Y M-I-S-T-A-K-E-!

 

-:thumb: -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.