Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK does not need Lucas

Featured Replies

Lucas would be perhaps the true PG that we need. However, I dont believe we should not consider Jasper a true PG simply b/c of his height. He is definitely a pass first kind of guy and his length is a big bonus at the point. He just needs a little grooming. I think we can live without getting Jai Lucas at this point. We cant live without getting a good post guy. That is why I think 2 big guys is the best plan of action. Get Hamga and Sanchez and I think we end up better off now and in the future.

I would still take him, I would probably rather have him running the point than Bradley. Or if not next year in the future.

I'm not saying Jasper isn't a true point guard, because frankly on the offensive end he doesn't give you much more rather than spreading the ball. Thats okay and everything, but we really need someone who can run the team and "score" from the 1 spot. Lucas would give us this. Don't get me wrong, more bigs would be good, but college basketball is all about guard play. Two years...... Legion, Meeks, Lucas.......... :scared:

I think Billy G can drive home that idea to Jasper that he needs to score more. As a freshman, I'm sure he was afraid of going to the basket and doing something stupid. The kid scored in high school, so he knows how, he just needs to know that he has the liberty to do so. I think we are short changing Jasper b/c of one freshman season. I dont think you can judge every kid on their freshman year. Plus, I think it can be even scarier if you have a line that boasts a point guard 7 inches taller than Lucas and he is effective. Jasper is an athletic freak who needs to be told its okay to score, and he will.

I wouldn't call him an athletic freak. He wouldn't have so much trouble with quick guards if he were a freak.

I can live without Lucas. Would like to have him. Probably 2 or 3 better point guards in next years class.

I wouldn't call him an athletic freak. He wouldn't have so much trouble with quick guards if he were a freak.

You see some of the moves to the basket and dunks he had this year. He's a freak at the PG spot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.