Mason County's summer camp?

The date is June 9th & 10th with varsity games being played at the Fieldhouse and Earle D. Jones gym downtown. Jv and Freshman games at Straub Elementary and Middle school gym. Teams competing are as follows: Mason, Harrison, Bracken, St. Pat, Lewis, Scott High, Pendleton, Campbell, North Adams, OH, Covington Holmes, Madison Central, Ashland, Huntington, OH., Eastern Brown, OH, Lexington Catholic, Newport Catholic, Grant Co, Lincoln Co, Johnson Central and Simon Kenton. Most teams will have a JV team and some Freshman. Schedule should be coming out within the week.

The date is June 9th & 10th with varsity games being played at the Fieldhouse and Earle D. Jones gym downtown. Jv and Freshman games at Straub Elementary and Middle school gym. Teams competing are as follows: Mason, Harrison, Bracken, St. Pat, Lewis, Scott High, Pendleton, Campbell, North Adams, OH, Covington Holmes, Madison Central, Ashland, Huntington, OH., Eastern Brown, OH, Lexington Catholic, Newport Catholic, Grant Co, Lincoln Co, Johnson Central and Simon Kenton. Most teams will have a JV team and some Freshman. Schedule should be coming out within the week.

Sumo, as always you come through with the answers for me. Please post the schedule here or PM it to me. Thanks.:thumb:

Will Mason County be participating in another camp besides their own? They used to go to Fleming and I believe Georgetown in the past. Thanks.

They will play in about 30-35 summer games total and yes they will be in others.

Mason will be playing this summer as follows:

June 4-6 Lexington Catholic team camp

June 8-9 Mason County Team Camp

June 11-12 Madison Central Team Camp

June 14-16 Bluegrass Championships at Frankfort

Looks like a fun summer!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Ashland is going to the following summer camps:

June 5th-6th Lexington Catholic Team Camp

June 8th-9th Mason County Team Camp

June 16th Morehead St. (Shootout)

June 19-21st Fairview Team Camp

June 22nd-24th WKU Team Camp

Should be 30-35 games total. :thumb:

Mason will be playing this summer as follows:

June 4-6 Lexington Catholic team camp

June 8-9 Mason County Team Camp

June 11-12 Madison Central Team Camp

June 14-16 Bluegrass Championships at Frankfort

Looks like a fun summer!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

have never known the royals to compete in that many camps or play that many summer games. Is there a limit to the number of games you can play in the summer, like a dead period or something?

have never known the royals to compete in that many camps or play that many summer games. Is there a limit to the number of games you can play in the summer, like a dead period or something?

Don't know if theres a cap on the games but i know the year C-LO was here we went like 33-2 one summer id expect about the same this year 30-35 games total.Talked to Coach O'hearn tonight and he said theres 42 total teams from Frosh to Varsity coming for the Mason Camp.I will get the full schedule posted early June as thats when he said it will be complete.

Ashland is going to the following summer camps:

June 5th-6th Lexington Catholic Team Camp

June 8th-9th Mason County Team Camp

June 16th Morehead St. (Shootout)

June 19-21st Fairview Team Camp

June 22nd-24th WKU Team Camp

Should be 30-35 games total. :thumb:

Buddy Biggs will play as many games as possible every summer.