Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches uniforms

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think they all look like "softball guy" trying to relive a dream.

 

I guess since no other sport I can think of wears the team uniform that means those coaches have no class, according to some on here.

Connie Mack wore a suit during game (he retired in 1950) and Burt Shotton wore a team jacket over shirt and tie for the Dodgers in the late 40's. I did do a little reasearch and it seems that it has pretty much been going on since baseball began but I have to say I think it's a bit silly.

 

I also think it is rather disturbing to see people built like Tommy Lasorda and Don Zimmer wearing baseball uniforms.

Connie Mack wore a suit during game (he retired in 1950) and Burt Shotton wore a team jacket over shirt and tie for the Dodgers in the late 40's. I did do a little reasearch and it seems that it has pretty much been going on since baseball began but I have to say I think it's a bit silly.

 

I also think it is rather disturbing to see people built like Tommy Lasorda and Don Zimmer wearing baseball uniforms.

 

I think it probably started with player-managers like John McGraw back in the 1900s. They wore the jersey because they were in the game. Eventually it sort of became a tradition.

I also think it is rather disturbing to see people built like Tommy Lasorda and Don Zimmer wearing baseball uniforms.

 

What about Cecil Fielder? David Wells? They aren't exactly runway models in their jersey!

Wouldn't it be great to see high school football and basketball coaches wearing a uniform during games?

Wouldn't it be great to see high school football and basketball coaches wearing a uniform during games?

 

:scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.