April 24, 200719 yr What will UC's starting 5 look like next year? and who will be contributing off the bench. These next couple years could field some of he deepest UC teams we've seen since Bobbit's senior year.
April 24, 200719 yr Author What will UC's starting 5 look like next year? and who will be contributing off the bench. These next couple years could field some of he deepest UC teams we've seen since Bobbit's senior year. It's almost impossible to predict a starting lineup at this point. I should have a better idea after the summer league...
April 24, 200719 yr It's almost impossible to predict a starting lineup at this point. I should have a better idea after the summer league... You da man. :thumb:
April 24, 200719 yr Author I will say Bishop and Mitchell are the two that intrigue me the most. Both seem to have a great understanding of the game on the court and a level head off it. I look for a big four years from both...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.