Raceland's Paige & Katelynn Porter

Congratulations to Paige & Katelynn Porter. Both have received an offer to play basketball at Transylvania University but have not yet committed.

Both however, have verbally commited to play softball at Transy.

These girls have worked very hard and have represented Raceland and the entire 16th Region with nothing but class. As a Ram fan I appreciate what you have done for our school and community. I wish you the best at Transy and hope you both enjoy your college careers. From the rest of the Cville" family, Best Of Luck.:thumb:

I was just logging on to post this. I had just heard the news and good ol' cvillecat beat me too it :lol: . Doesn't matter, the point is that there are two VERY deserving girls from the Raceland Lady Rams with b.b. offers on the table :thumb: . Congrats to Paige and Katelynd Porter. I personally am like cville in that I want to thank you for making an Old Rambler very proud. Both of you have represented Raceland in basketball, softball as well as academics in the very best ways possible! I am sure that Paige and Katelynd will be a sucsess no matter what road they may take. The fact is that these girls are very deserving and are all class all the time and also come from a great family that has been a mainstay of Raceland sports for years. Congrats again :thumb: :banana: :banana:

I was just logging on to post this. I had just heard the news and good ol' cvillecat beat me too it :lol: . Doesn't matter, the point is that there are two VERY deserving girls from the Raceland Lady Rams with b.b. offers on the table :thumb: . Congrats to Paige and Katelynd Porter. I personally am like cville in that I want to thank you for making an Old Rambler very proud. Both of you have represented Raceland in basketball, softball as well as academics in the very best ways possible! I am sure that Paige and Katelynd will be a sucsess no matter what road they may take. The fact is that these girls are very deserving and are all class all the time and also come from a great family that has been a mainstay of Raceland sports for years. Congrats again :thumb: :banana: :banana:

:thumb: You are correct OldRambler. I forgot to mention their great family and their history with Raceland athletics. Uncle Bob and I were team-mates for many years.

[/b]

:thumb: You are correct OldRambler. I forgot to mention their great family and their history with Raceland athletics. Uncle Bob and I were team-mates for many years.

I graduated h.s. with Uncle Bob, great guy and very good athlete as was Uncle Don a few years later. :thumb:

Spent some time at Transy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day....they'll love it there. Congrats to two top-drawer, world-class ladies. I have a 20 year old son and would love for him to bring home a girl with their character and class. (He's in college in Nashville, by the way....maybe they will change thier minds:-)

Thanks to everyone for your great posts. My family has always been sports-minded and it has definitely positively influenced our lives. Sports certainly builds character. Brothers Bobby and Donny both excelled in high school sports and my younger brother John is a 4th degree Master Blackbelt. Dad was a tried and true Ironton Tiger football player, and nephew Aaron is a standout baseball player at GC. Hubby and I are very proud of our girls and are humbled and over-joyed at their opportunity to continue at the next level at such a fine school.

Thanks to everyone for your great posts. My family has always been sports-minded and it has definitely positively influenced our lives. Sports certainly builds character. Brothers Bobby and Donny both excelled in high school sports and my younger brother John is a 4th degree Master Blackbelt. Dad was a tried and true Ironton Tiger football player, and nephew Aaron is a standout baseball player at GC. Hubby and I are very proud of our girls and are humbled and over-joyed at their opportunity to continue at the next level at such a fine school.

:thumb: Great post.

:thumb: Excelelnt post here. Thank you for your contributions to Raceland athletics throught the years incognito. You and you entire family have been and always will be a big part of the "Rambler Nation"!! I also know and want to reconize all of your contributions "behind the scenes" in working various roles as concession stands, team dinners, booster work and the like. These things that people and parents do often goes w/o notice. I just wanted to give all of these parents like you and fans kudos for all their hard work. Once a Ram, always a Ram,! :dancingpa