Best D-backs in EKY and NKY

K I wanna know who you people think the best returning defensive backs are. List one or two from each region if you want. The reason I want to know about these regions is because its where I mostly see football being played at. So voice your opinions and let us know who ya think is a top corner or safety

I think that Breathitt County has two good ones. Huston Noble and Alex Strong. Noble played rover last year and was excilent at the position, he will adjust quickly to corner. Strong played well last year for the Bobcats. He had about 5 INT and many huge broke up passes. These two will be great by the time the season roles around.

Drew Bathiany SHOULD be going into his 3rd yr. as a D-back for HHS. Injuries will tell if he plays/or settles into a strictly kicking role. (no Spring action). Not many have had 3 yrs. as a starting d-back at HHS.

Drew Bathiany SHOULD be going into his 3rd yr. as a D-back for HHS. Injuries will tell if he plays/or settles into a strictly kicking role. (no Spring action). Not many have had 3 yrs. as a starting d-back at HHS.

Drew needs to settle in on the kicking game, we need those late game field goals to be effective!!

EJ Dettmer should be a top DB in NKY this year . Dettmer is a 3yr starter for Dixie ! Also I'll go with Molony when he get's to play " D " . He runs the ball alot , so he's not out there all the time . :thumb:

I'll also go with Tommy Gibson from SK as one of the top DB's in NKY this year !:thumb: