2007 Williamsburg

theguru

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may struggle a little and will be young at some positions...Ryan Moses will be the key at QB, if he can step in and throw the ball well down field they could OK...IMO the only question about Ryan will be how strong is that arm at his age...Players like Greer and Frazier don't come along often...

What about the coaching staff for the Jackets? Will they all be returning to the sidelines next season. That might have as much to do with the offensive output as the QB position.

I hear rumors that Darrell Woods will not be back...

Big blow for the Jackets on the offensive side of the ball if indeed Coach Woods is again riding out into retirement. Coach Woods is one of the best offensive minds in this end of the state IMO. Whom would assume his role as Offensive Coordinator for the Big Orange?

Coach Woods has been integral to the Jackets success the last couple of years and will be sorely missed. It is especially difficult to replace him at Williamsburg because they have very few teaching openings from year to year. Coach Woods could coach tiddleywinks and make that team better. He is a competitor who hated to lose.

Coach Woods has been integral to the Jackets success the last couple of years and will be sorely missed. It is especially difficult to replace him at Williamsburg because they have very few teaching openings from year to year. Coach Woods could coach tiddleywinks and make that team better. He is a competitor who hated to lose.

Coach Woods is a offensive genius and will be missed if this is true...

Coach Woods is a offensive genius and will be missed if this is true...

How many genius'essss would say reside in Williamsburg...I have known some smart folks down there close to the border.....lol

I think Ron White is from that area...maybe I am thinking of Ron Parker...at least I got the first name correct.:rolleyes:

How many genius'essss would say reside in Williamsburg...I have known some smart folks down there close to the border.....lol

I think Ron White is from that area...maybe I am thinking of Ron Parker...at least I got the first name correct.:rolleyes:

Bubba someone told me you were semi-intelligent...:sssh:

Agreed, I would not be surprised to see Coach Woods return in the future. He is close to retirement, but has a young son coming up thru the ranks and may stick around to see him mature as a Jacket.

I hear the young Woods is a little athlete, I would say you may be right about Coach Woods returning to the coaching ranks...

I am not on the Mensa list, but ol Bubba has knocking around sense. There are alot of folks in Wburg alot smarter than me.

Replacing the senior class must be a tough act. Williamsburg seems to find a way to produce quality teams year in and year out. I am sure the braintrust of Herron, Hatcher,Conn, and Bargo will field a nice squad.:thumb: