Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoyas' Green, Hibbert to submit names for draft

Featured Replies

I don't buy that just yet. They lost all of their big minutes inside...

 

True, but their perimeter game is going to be better than anyone else in the conference....Could be a lot like the Nova team from a few years ago....

I think Paul Harris will show big time as a soph for the Cuse.

I think Paul Harris will show big time as a soph for the Cuse.

I also heard he would be the biggest impact FROSH in the conference...

Good luck to these two young men.

^ Interesting, not a high enough pick I guess!

I'd love to see both back...

I also heard he would be the biggest impact FROSH in the conference...

 

He did let us all down a bit but 8pts/7rebs in 21 minutes isn't terrible.

He did let us all down a bit but 8pts/7rebs in 21 minutes isn't terrible.

I really like his game. Just not ready to believe he's a major impact player yet...

One thing is certain, he's got the body now, I'm sure the game will follow but I could be wrong.

One thing is certain, he's got the body now, I'm sure the game will follow but I could be wrong.

No doubt there. He looks the part...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.