Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region All A

Featured Replies

How do you think this will turn out?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the brackets? I do know that Carroll and Trimble won but I do not see who they play next..

Carroll plays Eminence

 

Trimble plays the winner of Walton/Williamstown which is today.

 

My Wildcats bit it yesterday. 1 run on 5 hits?? what tha.............

OK, I see Carroll beating Eminence and Trimble out of the other side.

 

Then TB&G and I will arm wrestle to see who the winner of Carroll and Trimble game is.

 

I need to go lift some weights!

Kudos to Coach Kaufman for Carroll County. He really has his boys ready to play. They looked extremely good against Owen County. Good job!!! :thumb:

Kudos to Coach Kaufman for Carroll County. He really has his boys ready to play. They looked extremely good against Owen County. Good job!!! :thumb:

 

 

I agree he has really done a great job with these kids!

OK, I see Carroll beating Eminence and Trimble out of the other side.

 

Then TB&G and I will arm wrestle to see who the winner of Carroll and Trimble game is.

 

I need to go lift some weights!

 

L1, you know that our boys have played each other once already this season, don't you? :D I won't rub it in, though.

That is why I ran off to lift weights..you never know what could happen.!

 

I am just proud those boys beat Owen, I think they have really improved. Good Luck to the Raiders though..It is nice to see our guys winning!

 

If we win I will buy a round of shasta, if you win well...:ylsuper:

I see Walton and Caroll in the finals.. Don think trimble has enough to get walton.. But i could be wrong.. looking forward to the game..

I see Walton and Caroll in the finals.. Don think trimble has enough to get walton.. But i could be wrong.. looking forward to the game..

 

You are right NKS - this should be a good match-up, it is hard to tell from their records.

I wonder if they will get to play today - anyone know?

 

No.. game cancelled.. they will play tommorrow if they can..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.