Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

08' 5 star high on UK

Featured Replies

Well I would probably say, but Billy D. you coach at FLorida. Why do you want me to go to Kentucky? :lol: :lol:

 

 

OK, I was a little late. I started posting my response, and this was interrupted by a phone call. :irked:

OK, I was a little late. I started posting my response, and this was interrupted by a phone call. :irked:

 

Oh sure you were... ;)

Oh sure you were... ;)

 

 

Be nice, or I can make it where I'm the only one that responded. :sssh: :p

Be nice, or I can make it where I'm the only one that responded. :sssh: :p

 

 

Haha!

 

Like the famous Ricky Bobby says... "If you're not first, you're last!"

 

:laugh: :ylsuper: ;) :sssh:

The pipeline from Texas is sending 5 stars instead of oil to Kentucky.

Imagine if you're a recruit and Billy D is sitting in your living room saying "Think about all the All-Americans Kentucky has produced. Tayshaun, Bogans, Ron Mercer, Jamal Mashburn, etc. I want you ___________ to be the first All-American I coach at UK."

 

How would you say no to that?!

 

Ok ok...imagine it was Billy G instead. :lol:

I would be shocked, I would have no idea what to say. Gillispie tells them strictly the truth about everything, and they like it.

 

On a side note, Donovan promised Dan Werner 15-20 minutes a game if he would come play for them instead of Kentucky and NC State last season... Werner ended up with less than 9 mpg. It is weird how Donovan always targets the players that Kentucky has targeted (Werner, Patterson, Lucas.)

I would be shocked, I would have no idea what to say. Gillispie tells them strictly the truth about everything, and they like it.

 

On a side note, Donovan promised Dan Werner 15-20 minutes a game if he would come play for them instead of Kentucky and NC State last season... Werner ended up with less than 9 mpg. It is weird how Donovan always targets the players that Kentucky has targeted (Werner, Patterson, Lucas.)

 

I wasn't that impressed with Werner this season.

I wasn't that impressed with Werner this season.

 

I wasn't either, but he could have helped Kentucky out last season, in my opinion. He is more of a Bobby Perry type player, but a inch or two bigger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.