Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turkey season start...

Featured Replies

Anyone hunting in the Morehead area?

I won't be far from Morehead. I will be doing some hunting around Cave Run Lake just across the Morgan/Rowan line in an area called Yokum Creek but will hunt Elliott County on opening morning.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I won't be far from Morehead. I will be doing some hunting around Cave Run Lake just across the Morgan/Rowan line in an area called Yokum Creek but will hunt Elliott County on opening morning.

 

 

There is a couple nice spots up paragan road too. I'd avoid lockege at all cost. That place will be run over with idiotic out of towners.

  • Author

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.....TOMORROW, TOMORROW....:dancingpa

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.....TOMORROW, TOMORROW....:dancingpa

:thumb: :thumb: :dancingpa

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

We need to be sure to post all the successful hunts this week.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

We need to be sure to post all the successful hunts this week.

:thumb: And the not so successful :cry: :lol:

  • Author
:thumb: And the not so successful :cry: :lol:

 

I have a bad feeling this is going to be my experience tomorrow:madman:

I have a bad feeling this is going to be my experience tomorrow:madman:

You won't be the first one to be humbled by ol' three toes. I have had that feeling many times. On the bright side, some of the hunts I most remember are the ones when I came home empty handed.

Stay positive and persistent:thumb:

The hollow behind my house is infested with them. I'm not a hunter but if I were I could probably kill one and not leave my porch. Same thing with deer.

The hollow behind my house is infested with them. I'm not a hunter but if I were I could probably kill one and not leave my porch. Same thing with deer.

 

I used to like you, but now-not so much.

I used to like you, but now-not so much.

Poor choice of words on my part.:D "Infested" is more about insects.:eek:

 

There are turkeys a-plenty around my house, though.

 

And it's not unusual for me to pull into my driveway and see 10 to 15 deer.

Poor choice of words on my part.:D "Infested" is more about insects.:eek:

 

There are turkeys a-plenty around my house, though.

 

And it's not unusual for me to pull into my driveway and see 10 to 15 deer.

 

What's your address, I may have to come visit your property.

What's your address, I may have to come visit your property.

Buck Creek, Kentucky in ol' Owsley County.:lol:

Buck Creek, Kentucky in ol' Owsley County.:lol:

 

Ah that might be a little far, nice thought.:lol:

Poor choice of words on my part.:D "Infested" is more about insects.:eek:

 

There are turkeys a-plenty around my house, though.

 

And it's not unusual for me to pull into my driveway and see 10 to 15 deer.

You have the perfect home location.:thumb: and the name Buck Creek says it all. Since you say you do not hunt I would recommend shooting some pictures of the wildlife around your home. It would be a great hobby and allow you to enjoy the wildlife at the same time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.