Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In my big money bracket this year....

Featured Replies

In one of my money brackets I was just informed I took first and will be getting 322.00.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa and only a :dancingpa for 98NCC for the tie...:lol:

I am not good at brackets...but great at Fantasy Football.

I won my pool at work. We only 30 people in it but at $20 per bracket and Winner takes all. Cha-Ching $600 for me.:dancingpa

I've never heard of no tiebreakers.

  • Author
I've never heard of no tiebreakers.
Now you have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.