Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville's Spring Practice...

Featured Replies

After day two...the team is ready to don pads today...there will be some nice popping...some interesting 40 X's:

 

Harry Douglas - WR 5'11 170 4.34

Pat Carter - WR - 6'3 - 200 - 4.36

JaJuan Spillman - WR - 5'10 - 161 - 4.38

Scott Long - WR - 6'2 - 215 - 4.39

Lamar Myles - LB - 6'0 - 220 - 4.43

 

All of those are highly impressive..and were done in front of NFL scouts.

As a non U.L. fan and hope that I never will be considered as such, I don't give a flip what Louisville does. :sssh: I posted this just as you post basically the same on U.K. threads. :D

 

See ya!! I couldn't resist. ;)

As a non U.L. fan and hope that I never will be considered as such, I don't give a flip what Louisville does. :sssh: I posted this just as you post basically the same on U.K. threads. :D

 

See ya!! I couldn't resist. ;)

Anyone else find this post to be the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind?
Anyone else find this post to be the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind?

 

He's just mad because his school cheats and still doesn't win...:sssh: :D

  • Author
I believe they have all started at some time during thier career haven't they. I know it always seemed like the O-line switched out a good deal.

Summers was good at making sure everyone got a lot of clock..simply becuase of injury potential and the fact that kids graduate...with Eric Wood at center...they are anchored in for another great year at oline..last season I said that Louisville's oline would likely be their best ever...and I was dead on...this year...you will hardly notice the change in personell ;)

  • Author
He's just mad because his school cheats and still doesn't win...:sssh: :D

OUCH..

He's just mad because his school cheats and still doesn't win...:sssh: :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not biting on this one, ;) maybe some are just mad bc they will never be in the NC game to comment on it. :sssh: :p GO BUCKEYES!!!! :lol:

 

All in good fun, see ya :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not biting on this one, ;) maybe some are just mad bc they will never be in the NC game to comment on it. :sssh: :p GO BUCKEYES!!!! :lol:

 

All in good fun, see ya :p

Trust me, no Louisville fan that's commented in this thread believes that they'll never have their shot at the title.:thumb:
  • Author
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not biting on this one, ;) maybe some are just mad bc they will never be in the NC game to comment on it. :sssh: :p GO BUCKEYES!!!! :lol:

 

All in good fun, see ya :p

If you feel that Louisville will NEVER be in the National Championship you are way off.

 

We're on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time.

 

 

I trust his thoughts on this.

Trust me, no Louisville fan that's commented in this thread believes that they'll never have their shot at the title.:thumb:

 

And I shall add to the numbers. I'll be grabbing at those season tickets on the 20th!

And I shall add to the numbers. I'll be grabbing at those season tickets on the 20th!
Are we getting a group?

 

Call me!

  • Author

You know I have mine ;)

I trust his thoughts on this.

 

We WILL get there...:thumb:

If you feel that Louisville will NEVER be in the National Championship you are way off.

 

 

 

 

I trust his thoughts on this.

You are a U.L. fan and you should feel that way. :thumb:

 

Just don't expect everyone else to agree just bc you and other U.L. fans said so.

Trust me, no Louisville fan that's commented in this thread believes that they'll never have their shot at the title.:thumb:

^ See post 28.

  • Author
You are a U.L. fan and you should feel that way. :thumb:

 

Just don't expect everyone else to agree just bc you and other U.L. fans said so.

I am not worried if anyone else thinks so...except for the team themselves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.