Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golden State vs. Phoenix updates

Featured Replies

I found this game interesting. Golden State is on pace to score 180 points tonight. Reminds me of Loyola Marymount under Paul Westhead.

typical NBA game.... no defense. NO WAY should any team score 180 points in a basketball game

  • Author

The Golden State uniforms are conjuring up memories of World B. Free.

  • Author
Score?

 

77-63 at the half.

typical NBA game.... no defense. NO WAY should any team score 180 points in a basketball game

Right.....

  • Author
I'm putting the over/under at 130.....I say they finish with 124.

 

I chose under 226 for this game and it looks like I'm going to lose...

I'm putting the over/under at 130.....I say they finish with 124.

I say it will be 134.

Right.....

 

Do you have an argument? I agree that this is typical of the NBA...there are only a few teams left who still play decent defense each and every game...

I chose under 226 for this game and it looks like I'm going to lose...

Ya think. :lol:

Do you have an argument? I agree that this is typical of the NBA...there are only a few teams left who still play decent defense each and every game...

Wrong. Phoenix is one of the teams that make the NBA as a whole get a reputation like that.

Do you have an argument? I agree that this is typical of the NBA...there are only a few teams left who still play decent defense each and every game...

 

 

It's becoming more and more rare for one team to break 100 in a game each year. The NBA is going to be more offensive oriented than college. It has the best offensive players in the world, and it's easier to play offense than defense. The game is starting to revert back to defensive minded ball and it is definitely more exciting and entertaining than it has been the previous 5-6 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.