Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golden State vs. Phoenix updates

Featured Replies

Wrong. Phoenix is one of the teams that make the NBA as a whole get a reputation like that.

 

 

I've watched plenty of NBA regular season basketball, and the defensive effort I've watched...isn't that great.

I've watched plenty of NBA regular season basketball, and the defensive effort I've watched...isn't that great.

I agree it happens from time to time but overall it's not as bad as you make it seem. I think a lot of it has to do with the skill level a lot of these guys play at. Sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop them. Sometimes it IS bad D but I don't think its the case with the NBA as a whole.

Is it just me or does Jason Richardson look a lot like Michael Irvin?

Yes he does a little bit. Lead cut to 13 now and the Suns at the foul line.

Lets see if GS can find a way to blow this game.

:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

I'm putting the over/under at 130.....I say they finish with 124.

 

:sssh:

I'm putting the over/under at 130.....I say they finish with 124.

 

Perfection.

:sssh:

Well done. They were ice cold in the 4th. Whats tomorrow lottery numbers. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.