Jaime Walz' brother gets a job....

Congratulations to Jeff Walz, former HHS star athelete, on getting the U of Louisville Lady Bird's job. Great kid from a great family! Will Katie Allen be wearing a red bird after her blue bird days are over?????:dancingpa

Congratulations to Jeff Walz, former HHS star athelete, on getting the U of Louisville Lady Bird's job. Great kid from a great family! Will Katie Allen be wearing a red bird after her blue bird days are over?????:dancingpa

Congrats to Jeff. He has worked hard and finally deserves a HC position. I know he has been understudy to some top notch coaches across the country. Big D-1 schools, I believe Nebraska, Minnesota and most recently Maryland. Glad to have him back in our home state.

Wow, Katie Allen is now a major D1 prospect? Have you ever seen a major D1 guard play(Jamie Walz, Erika Hallman, Katie Schwegeman)? I wish her the best, alot of hard work ahead to fulfill this prophecy!

Welcome back to KY Jeff!