Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nardi...

Featured Replies

Is this man playing tom. If not this could really affect the outcome...Anyone have any recent news???

Nardi is a very tough kid and I expect him to play. How much he'll play is the question IMO...

  • Author

With Nardi not at 100% that is still a big break for UK...

With Nardi not at 100% that is still a big break for UK...

Obviously...

  • Author
Obviously...

:sssh: :lol:

Read he left practice early on Wednesday. That's about all I know.

Read he left practice early on Wednesday. That's about all I know.

No player goes a full practice the day before a game in his situation. And it was just a light practice in the arena...

No player goes a full practice the day before a game in his situation. And it was just a light practice in the arena...

 

Hey...just passing along what I heard. Thanks for your insight, though. :p;)

IMO, Nardi is the least of UK's worries tomorrow...

  • Author
IMO, Nardi is the least of UK's worries tomorrow...

I think so also, but I was just asking a simple question...I think we just have to worry about Sumpter...and they have to worry about Morris...

I think so also, but I was just asking a simple question...I think we just have to worry about Sumpter...and they have to worry about Morris...

 

Sumpter, and one of the best freshman in the country, in Reynolds...

  • Author
Sumpter, and one of the best freshman in the country, in Reynolds...

Yes I agree, but I said Sumpter is the biggest mismatch for us because no one will be able to guard him...But I DO think Meeks can keep up with Reynolds...

Yes I agree, but I said Sumpter is the biggest mismatch for us because no one will be able to guard him...But I DO think Meeks can keep up with Reynolds...

And Reynolds can keep up with Meeks. Although I wonder how much we'll see them one on one at either end...

  • Author

Yes I know, But I would be really happy if Meeks could hold him down...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.