Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts and Paulas...

Featured Replies

I'm just am not sold on them as being leaders for a Duke team...I think there very good players, but for Duke on any other year I think they would be just a regular role player... Paulas should have took a football scholly somewere and McRoberts should have been a lottery pick when he had the chance because IMO his stock is dropping every year he stays...Anyone else agree???

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just am not sold on them as being leaders for a Duke team...I think there very good players, but for Duke on any other year I think they would be just a regular role player... Paulas should have took a football scholly somewere and McRoberts should have been a lottery pick when he had the chance because IMO his stock is dropping every year he stays...Anyone else agree???

 

Right now yes, That is becasue they are only SOPHMORES. They are still learning how to play, how to communicate with their teammates, and learning how to lead, if anything, I think this years Duke team was hurt by having to relay heavily on Redick and Williams as freshman.

I'm just am not sold on them as being leaders for a Duke team...I think there very good players, but for Duke on any other year I think they would be just a regular role player... Paulas should have took a football scholly somewere and McRoberts should have been a lottery pick when he had the chance because IMO his stock is dropping every year he stays...Anyone else agree???

 

 

Josh McRoberts - 40 min. - 22 pts. - 12 reb. - 4 asst. - 5 blk

Greg Paulus - 38 min. - 25 pts. - 5 reb. - 4 asst. - 3 stl.

 

 

Not too shabby if you ask me.

Josh McRoberts - 40 min. - 22 pts. - 12 reb. - 4 asst. - 5 blk

Greg Paulus - 38 min. - 25 pts. - 5 reb. - 4 asst. - 3 stl.

 

 

Not too shabby if you ask me.

 

 

agreed.

  • Author
Josh McRoberts - 40 min. - 22 pts. - 12 reb. - 4 asst. - 5 blk

Greg Paulus - 38 min. - 25 pts. - 5 reb. - 4 asst. - 3 stl.

 

 

Not too shabby if you ask me.

Not bad at all...But, I said that they are not the typical leaders taht Duke has had in the last 10 years...

^ Normally I would agree...but the above stat lines will be hard to argue with.

Paulas is a totally different player now versus the begining of the year. After his play last year and the start of this year I never thought he would be a Duke point guard. He has definitely proven me wrong. McRoberts isn't the big man duke is use to having but he will be fine. He handles the ball probably better then any other big man in the NCAA and if his inside game continues to improve he will be fine.

  • Author

^And I would normally agree, but both players set career highs so it is not like they do this game after game...

BTW, who does Duke lose? They should definitely be strong next year.

A major thing here is that for a long time Duke has always had at least one senior and a couple of JRs to lead the team. The Fresh and Sophs were able to just play. This year, the Sophs had to lead the team. They'll be fine next year. However, they do need to get more athletic.

^And I would normally agree, but both players set career highs so it is not like they do this game after game...

They are sophomores....I expect huge things next season.

^And I would normally agree, but both players set career highs so it is not like they do this game after game...

They are sophomores....I expect huge things next season.

^And I would normally agree, but both players set career highs so it is not like they do this game after game...

They are sophomores....I expect huge things next season.

  • Author

Really???:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.