Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've seen South ever come out against Corbin overlooking the Redhounds. The Cardinal players are too smart to overlook a team as good as Corbin.

South could have a 100-game winstreak against Corbin and not overlook them, both teams have a lot of respect for each other ... IMO

It would be nice if they would just overlook Corbin this one time though.;)

I don't expect it will go down that way though, like you said they are too smart and too well coached, plus they always seem to get fired up for the Hounds.

Its hard to beat a team 4 times in a season especially when that forth time is at corbin. Corbin by 5

Have you ever predicted a Corbin loss?(in any sport) lol I hope you are right. I would love 2 see the Hounds win. I really believe that Cumberland or Bell had the best shots at South, Bell with their strength and experience and Cumberland with their defense, disciplined style of play, and ball handling ability. I don't think the Hounds handle the ball well enough plus 10-23 in free throw shooting just wont cut it against South. Heart says Hounds in a big upset; brain says South again. I hope the heart triumphs.