Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South by 20 to 25. South has Corbin's number and know one with the Corbin team thinks they can win unless South beats their self with a bad game.

The kids that I know on the team have thought they were going to win every time they have played South..........and this time South may see a new wrinkle or two.

Nope ... maybe we should give it to Da Hounds ... Corbin is looking mighty good right now. I look for a close game ... who's going to win? I dn't know, but I do know I'll have a local team in Rupp next week and that's good to have.

I think the Hounds will have to make some adjustments. South calls GIlliam gym their home away from home. It will be interesting to see the adjustments from the previous games and watch the coaching wheels turn. South seems to have everything going in their favor: they got the big three, beat Corbin 3 times, and Roscoe & Steve who have multiple state championships on their bench. But somehow I think it will come right down to the wire. Maybe the young guns have grown up. COach P is rapidly establishing himself as one of the better young coaches in the state. Nobody has been giving them a decent shot of even making it to this game. Maybe their luck will run out, but maybe it wasn't just luck alone that got them there.