Southwestern 56 Somerset 48

Would have liked to seen Somerset shoot the last shot in regulation without a time out, but that wasnt the difference.

I agree, it seemed like they had the floor spread pretty well. The difference in the game was when Somerset had a 3 point lead and the ball with a little over a minute to play. Wallin tried to throw long against the press and I think his target turned his head just as he was getting ready to let it go and it just ended up in the middle of the court and SW hit a huge shot to tie. Casey Daulton really took over in overtime. Great effort by both teams. I really thought Somerset was going to pull away after Thacker made a nice adjustment and put Cole on Edwards but #10 for SW managed to hit 2 huge threes to help send it to overtime. Good luck to the Warriors against Boyle Co!

I have the upmost respect for both of these coaches and both of these programs. Both teams played hard and both teams played clean. It was a shame that someone had to lose. It could have gone either way. SW players made some key plays down the stretch to earn the win. #10 Kyle Klingensmith hit a couple huge shots. I wish SW luck with Boyle. Somerset returns most of this years team and is my pick to win it all next year.

Great game to watch. Southwestern did a good job of containing Price who only had 1 point on the night. I thought they should have fed the ball to Tyler Bourne more but o well. Wallen stepped it up tonight even though that mistake he still played well and that shouldnt reflectthis game there was far more mistakes. Cole played really well despite what people think. He is a great athlete. I really liked what Moody did tonight he played really well you can tell he wanted it badly. Southwestern wanted it more they never lost focus and played well. This team can shoot the 3 at anytime. Great game and best of luck to SWHS.

It was an okay game to watch, but it wasn't exactly good basketball. Neither team shot well and there wasn't a whole lot of speed on either side. I can't imagine Southwestern staying within 15 points of Boyle on Monday, even though they beat the Rebels right after Christmas. Boyle is playing much better.

Great game to watch. Southwestern did a good job of containing Price who only had 1 point on the night. I thought they should have fed the ball to Tyler Bourne more but o well. Wallen stepped it up tonight even though that mistake he still played well and that shouldnt reflectthis game there was far more mistakes. Cole played really well despite what people think. He is a great athlete. I really liked what Moody did tonight he played really well you can tell he wanted it badly. Southwestern wanted it more they never lost focus and played well. This team can shoot the 3 at anytime. Great game and best of luck to SWHS.

How exactly are you supposed to throw it to Bourne when their triangle and two puts 3 people on Bourne...It was impossible to get him the ball...The problem was Somerset not shooting well from 3... Its not anyones fault not getting it to Bourne Somerset just needed a couple three point shooters that werent getting chased...It was just a good defensive scheme by SW...Best of luck to the Warriors

Wallen did play well and hit a couple of big 3s. I don't want to make it seem as though I was blaming the loss on him. He had someone open deep and had already started throwing the ball when he realized they weren't looking and was unable to stop. Cole played a great game as well, he improved a bunch throughout the year and should have a big year next year. Once Thacker put him on Edwards as a chaser he shut him down. Fun game to watch, I hope SW can get at least one game further than last year and bring a regional title home to Somerset. Good Luck to Coach Schulz and the Warriors!