Elliott vs Russell Predictions

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Russell scores 70 against Elliott I'd be surprised and shocked.

Why? Russell scored 74 against Elliott Co the first meeting and 66 against them when they played a couple of weeks ago. 70 would put Russell right at their average against the Lions.

Why? Russell scored 74 against Elliott Co the first meeting and 66 against them when they played a couple of weeks ago. 70 would put Russell right at their average against the Lions.

They also had about 30 of those 74 from Vanhoose. Russell is a good, but closer to average team without Vanhoose. They had a little trouble with Bath County tonight. I think Elliott will win by double digits.

They also had about 30 of those 74 from Vanhoose. Russell is a good, but closer to average team without Vanhoose. They had a little trouble with Bath County tonight. I think Elliott will win by double digits.

It was 41-16 at the half tonight. The game was never in doubt.

The second game Russell won without Gill and only had 15 of the 66 from VanHoose. Gill is now back. Even without VanHoose I still like Russell's chances. They are still very athletic and very long on defense. A fact that really bothered Elliott Co the last time they played.

It was 41-16 at the half tonight. The game was never in doubt.

The second game Russell won without Gill and only had 15 of the 66 from VanHoose. Gill is now back. Even without VanHoose I still like Russell's chances. They are still very athletic and very long on defense. A fact that really bothered Elliott Co the last time they played.

They were also only up by 8 in the 4th quarter. Bath was another shot or two away from really making it a game. They're a good team, but not nearly as scary without Vanhoose. I'll take Elliott by 10.

Russell 58

Elliot 53

Jon's leg is feeling pretty good, maybe he can play with a brace:jump:

How is Jon really doing? Is this going to affect anything with Evansville? I hope not. I will be praying for his future. ;)

Russell is still a tough team to beat. When they move the ball around and make that extra pass they are exceptional. I think they will miss VanHoose's defense against Elliott even more than his offense. I'll take Elliott by less than 5 in the best game of the tourney.

They were also only up by 8 in the 4th quarter. Bath was another shot or two away from really making it a game. They're a good team, but not nearly as scary without Vanhoose. I'll take Elliott by 10.

And up 27 with a couple of minutes to go in the 3rd quarter before the relax came. I'll still take Russell.

Russell is still a tough team to beat. When they move the ball around and make that extra pass they are exceptional. I think they will miss VanHoose's defense against Elliott even more than his offense. I'll take Elliott by less than 5 in the best game of the tourney.

I agree that this should be the best game of the tournament. IMO the winner of this game will win the region.