Bell Co. vs Corbin predictions

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell County 74

Corbin 66

Sometimes Corbin's shot selection is not as good as it could be. Could be becuase of the youth...(but aren't that all 22 years old????) but seriously, sometimes they come off the bench and take bad shots, example, player A comes in after sitting on the bench and takes a shot the first time he touches the ball, prior to even making one trip down the the floor. Or they have Crawford posted up and take a contested three.....in my opinion those are bad shots......

In a game like the Hounds will see Monday, they better make the most of every good opportunity, if they do they could win, but they will have to be very selective in their offense.

Bell County 74

Corbin 66

Sometimes Corbin's shot selection is not as good as it could be. Could be becuase of the youth...(but aren't that all 22 years old????) but seriously, sometimes they come off the bench and take bad shots, example, player A comes in after sitting on the bench and takes a shot the first time he touches the ball, prior to even making one trip down the the floor. Or they have Crawford posted up and take a contested three.....in my opinion those are bad shots......

In a game like the Hounds will see Monday, they better make the most of every good opportunity, if they do they could win, but they will have to be very selective in their offense.

Sometimes they jack up the three a little quick for my taste as well. Good ball movement and shot selection will be a couple of the keys in this game.

With Slusher gone, I believe that Crawford can get any of the other Bobcats who guard him in foul trouble if they get it to him enough.

Sometimes they jack up the three a little quick for my taste as well. Good ball movement and shot selection will be a couple of the keys in this game.

With Slusher gone, I believe that Crawford can get any of the other Bobcats who guard him in foul trouble if they get it to him enough.

I agree and if they can fix the three problem and get Bell in foul trouble, that would be a recipe for success.

Then my pic would be

Corbin 74

Bell 70

Just don't call me John Kerry.......LOL