Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Trivia

Featured Replies

Thought we might have a little fun with this. Here is the first question, whoever gets it right can ask another:

 

Last year was the first time in several years that a female coached team won the 16th Region Tournament (Rose Hill with Coach Pam Euton). Who was the last team prior to last season with a female coach to win the region, what year and who was the coach?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connie Green from Ashland?

Anna Chaffin from Russell?

Big Bubbette from Buffett?

 

Let us know when someone gets it right

Coach Hicks - Rowan Co

Year??

  • Author
Connie Green from Ashland?

Anna Chaffin from Russell?

Big Bubbette from Buffett?

 

Let us know when someone gets it right

 

Read the whole question, Coach, Team and YEAR.

 

You are partially right with one of your guesses

Anna Chaffin - Russell

Don't know the year, but it was her first as head coach, if I remember correctly!

  • Author
Anna Chaffin - Russell

Don't know the year, but it was her first as head coach, if I remember correctly!

 

You are close, right team, right coach, need a year for a winner though!

Is there anyway you could PM a list of past Region winners for Girls and Boys.

I just need the year and team not the coach. I am guessing that you have access to a sports history file that I do not. ha ha

  • Author
1994

 

Big Bubba is the winner!!

 

Anna Chaffin from Russell in 1994

 

Your turn Bubba

  • Author
Is there anyway you could PM a list of past Region winners for Girls and Boys.

I just need the year and team not the coach. I am guessing that you have access to a sports history file that I do not. ha ha

 

I have them and will get them to you later today ( I hope). I am busier than a one armed paper hanger right now. We are doing all the games of both the boys and girls regional tourney on the air (13 games in the next 6 days) and I have a few things to do today. But I will get that information to you soon. I actually have a file with that on it I think (somewhere) PM me your email address and I will get that out to you.

What coach in the 16th Region has both won as a player and coached a region championship?

This could be a trick question? Coached Girls Varsity

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.