Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th regional tourney

Featured Replies

I heard on the radio that you can call Ashland Sporting Goods (Dirk) after the Draw today (not sure what time) and they will tell you the pairings

I am not 100 percent sure but this is how I heard the draw went.

 

Elliott Co. vs Boyd Co

Russell vs Bath Co

 

Rowan Co vs East Carter

Ashland vs Lewis Co

I am not 100 percent sure but this is how I heard the draw went.

 

Elliott Co. vs Boyd Co

Russell vs Bath Co

 

Rowan Co vs East Carter

Ashland vs Lewis Co

If that is how it went I think Ashland got the best draw and Elliott Co the worst.

 

Everyone should just forget about Russell now.;)

Thats about the worst case for Elliott and best for Ashland, but what else is new?

What days will the games be played?

Russell and Elliott Co in the same bracket. Looks like the two top teams may meet in the semi finals. If Elliott can get by Boyd Co and Russell can beat a resurgent Bath Co.

What days will the games be played?

I would guess the top of the bracket on Wed and the bottom on Thur.

Russell and Elliott Co in the same bracket. Looks like the two top teams may meet in the semi finals. If Elliott can get by Boyd Co and Russell can beat a resurgent Bath Co.

 

 

 

I whole heartedly agree that Russell and Elliott were the top two teams in the region, but with VanHoose being done for the season, I don't know if Russell would still be one of the top 2 teams. I realize Russell still has a lot of talent, but losing a player as great as VanHoose really hurts.

  • Author

I would not count out Boyd.........they are playing well.......

  • Author

Does Boyd and Elliot play the first game on Wednesday????WHat time.

Does Boyd and Elliot play the first game on Wednesday????WHat time.

 

 

 

No. The boys begin play on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. with Ashland playing Lewis County. Rowan County meets East Carter in the second game. On Thursday, it will be defending champion Russell against Bath County at 6:30 followed by Elliott County-Boyd County.

 

The boys semifinals will be played Saturday at noon and 1:30 p.m. with the championship game at 7 on Monday, March 11.

Elliot imo definately got a lousy draw, that does not mean they can't still win the thing though. Ashland imo got the best draw of all. Russell will be very dangerous as well in this thing.

 

I will have to get my "crystal ball" working (it hasn't all season :D ) and post my picks later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.