Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 72 Casey County 50

Featured Replies

Final.. 47th district semi finals

Good win for the Jumpers w/o Jordy Molen. Somerset plays PC for the district title on Friday! Should be yet another barn burner between the two cross-town rivals.

I am glad for Coach Thacker and the players. I really thought this would be a closer game than this. Somerset is playing well right now and will be a tough out in the 12th.

 

Fridays "battle for the nets" should be a classic.

 

 

 

Whats the story on Molen?

WHAT???? Somerset gets to the region??? NO WAY!!! ;) (just kidding!)

Good win for my Alma Mater!! Should be another barnburner on Friday night at PC!

I am glad for Coach Thacker and the players. I really thought this would be a closer game than this. Somerset is playing well right now and will be a tough out in the 12th.

 

Fridays "battle for the nets" should be a classic.

 

 

 

Whats the story on Molen?[/QUOTE]

 

I believe he's got a dislocated finger.

Jordy had an "open compound fracture" in the pinky finger of his left hand.

 

It happened during practice a couple of days before district and the bone was protruding through the skin...very ugly indeed, and he had to have surgery to re-set it.

 

He should begin rehabbing it in about 3 weeks.

 

That won't help for basketball, but he should be good to go for baseball season.

WHAT???? Somerset gets to the region??? NO WAY!!! ;) (just kidding!)

 

Did you see Casey at Lincoln last week? I thought they were impressive; thought they might could pull one out against the Jumpers. I guess I was wrong!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.