Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jumpermania

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jumpermania

  1. I see you were paying attention.
  2. We did lose at Dunbar 7-6...but we beat Lexington Christian Academy 1-0. We've played a very tough schedule and I'm sure the Jumpers will be in a dog fight against Ryle as well. One things for sure...Somerset will fight till the final out just like Ryle did against Cov Cath. You better have a good catcher as we've stolen over 150 bases this year. (no joke) It should be a dandy of a series.
  3. Corey Price, he got the win last week at West.
  4. Jumpers baby...we beat them at their place last week. I think we can beat them at a neutral site tonight.
  5. Yes...Price takes the hill tonight and Spears will also be available as he pitched 5 innings Monday. Molen and Wallen are not available with each needing the mandatory one day rest.
  6. McCreary Central will host the 12th region tourney.
  7. Jordy got his release from his hand specialist today in Lexington. He will start off slowly, but should be at full speed in about 2 weeks.
  8. Jordy had an "open compound fracture" in the pinky finger of his left hand. It happened during practice a couple of days before district and the bone was protruding through the skin...very ugly indeed, and he had to have surgery to re-set it. He should begin rehabbing it in about 3 weeks. That won't help for basketball, but he should be good to go for baseball season.
  9. Pulaski County's field is completely natural grass, as is Southwestern's and Somerset's. I would venture to say that there are not three finer baseball diamonds in any one county in Ky.
  10. It takes a lot more than nine to fill a roster...but anyway, yeah Somerset will return all nine starters (they did lose their senior DH) from the 12th Region Runner-up team...so I would say they'll be extremely good next year.
  11. Thanks Hardball for the quick reply. I agree that the 12th will have several real good arms in it this year and it should be a terrific season. Jason Witten?...Yeah it's Rich...I think I've been watching too many Dallas Cowboy games. BTW...I'm Jordy Molen's Dad and he's grown to 6'3" and put on about 15 lbs from last year already. He's working extremely hard in the weight room and long-tossing a couple of times a week.
  12. Obviously Danville's Jason Whitten is one...any others?
  13. For my money it has to be Tre Smith, South Laurel.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.