Danville 4 Somerset 1 12th Region All "A" Classic

Yes.

Why do you say this?

Wins over Mercer, Southern, Doss and Male along with an 11-0 record.

Oh no I wasnt saying they didnt deserve to be ranked 2nd. I was just asking because I didnt know what they were ranked..

And I appologize if I made it sound like I didnt think they deserved to be ranked so high..

Oh no I wasnt saying they didnt deserve to be ranked 2nd. I was just asking because I didnt know what they were ranked..

And I appologize if I made it sound like I didnt think they deserved to be ranked so high..

The latest KHSBCA poll has them at #10 I think. Not that it matters, they are a good team.

I watched for a few innings and was really surprised at the amount of breaking pitches Witten threw (however, I don't guess I should be considering the success he had). It's a pitch that he's really improved over the last couple years.

When will Molen be back? Also, is the Hughes kid playing this season?

The latest KHSBCA poll has them at #10 I think. Not that it matters, they are a good team.

I watched for a few innings and was really surprised at the amount of breaking pitches Witten threw (however, I don't guess I should be considering the success he had). It's a pitch that he's really improved over the last couple years.

When will Molen be back? Also, is the Hughes kid playing this season?

Well.. Kenny Hughes actually got released to be able to DH today, and should be completely released in about a week or 2. And Molen is going to start throwing in less than a week..

Well.. Kenny Hughes actually got released to be able to DH today, and should be completely released in about a week or 2. And Molen is going to start throwing in less than a week..

Those two will help an already strong Somerset team. Regardless of the results of this game, I still think they're the team to beat in the 12th.