Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller is the difference maker

Featured Replies

Just sad that TUBBY let a player like Chris Loften go and is looking at Miller... I dont see him fitting in at Kentucky, He might wanna think about a smaller school, if he wants playing time.. As far as a clutch player and needing the 2 points with 2 seconds left. I would put my money on CHRIS OWENS of St. Patrick

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sad that TUBBY let a player like Chris Loften go and is looking at Miller... I dont see him fitting in at Kentucky, He might wanna think about a smaller school, if he wants playing time.. As far as a clutch player and needing the 2 points with 2 seconds left. I would put my money on CHRIS OWENS of St. Patrick

 

 

Tubby did Chris a big favor by not signing him. His time playing would have been limited and would probably had him completely ruined by now.Chris made the right choice. I love to watch Tennessee play and if Ky would be on TV at the same time I would watch Tennessee.:thumb: :ylsuper: :banana:

Tubby did Chris a big favor by not signing him. His time playing would have been limited and would probably had him completely ruined by now.Chris made the right choice. I love to watch Tennessee play and if Ky would be on TV at the same time I would watch Tennessee.:thumb: :ylsuper: :banana:

 

I agree.

 

Miller is the best player ive seen play all year, he does it all!:thumb: What colleges are looking at him ?

I agree.

 

Miller is the best player ive seen play all year, he does it all!:thumb: What colleges are looking at him ?

 

ALL of them! haha! Seems like there has been all different schools at games. Tubby is all over him, and so is Tennessee. Tubby doesn't want another mistake, and Pearl is getting excited over the thought of another great out of Mason County!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.