Kentucky Seniors Nominated for McDonald's All American

Well, I was really pleased when I saw the title of the thread. However, when I saw some of the names on the list and counted 42 nominees from Kentucky, the euphoria ceased. It looked like a typical list of Kentucky Colonel applicants. Very inclusive.

Jonathan is deserving of the nomination. However, the abundance of others, I would think, lessens his chances. Too bad.

Wow, congrats to him.

He is going to Evansville, right? I don't know their roster breakdown, I know it will be tough as a freshman to get significant minutes. Hopefully he will get a chance to show how good he is right away.

Go Purple Aces!:dancingpa

I was looking at the West Virginia nominees,and I noticed that Patrick Patterson wasn't on the list.

How is that?

I just noticed the same thing....How crazy is that....Honestly the other 2 starters for Huntington is better than the majority of the other nominees....But Patrick Patterson should be on the actual team, moreless the list.

How in the heck can you be on the nomination list and not even start for your high school team? I would love to hear the explanation of how Zack Hayes, who didn't start at Hopkinsville last year and doesn't start at UHA this year can be nominated. I guess Terry has a direct line to Ronald.