Deming Devils reaminder of the 2007 season.

It's proably not what Coach Johnson thought his Black Devils would turn out this season, we have 4 more games left in the season, I think the Black Devils have a chance of winning all 4 games:

Tonight against Heritage Academy

then Bracken County tomorrow Night in Brooksville

Paris on the 02-23 @ Paris

Covington Latin @ Deming Feb 24th.

and then we play Nicholas County in the 38th district tournamnet at Harrison County.

I'm gonna say 3-1, and I don't have to tell you who I think the "1" is. I also think Deming pulls the upset and wins the district!

Being that the "1" is at Bracken County, it could be interesting game, but it depends what team shows up for Deming or Bracken County.

If the team from Deming shows up that beat Silver Grove could be a better game then expected, I'm sure the Bears won't lay down against us they'll give us everything they have.

The "1" is Bracken, the only team on their sked that could beat them. Oh it will be a great game and after that Im pulling for them the rest of the way.

I'm going after work today, it's the best of 2 rival teams of the ol' 38th district. Augusta also plays well against either team as well as St. Pat.

and then we play Nicholas County in the 38th district tournamnet at Harrison County.

If Willougby is in fact kicked off and not suspended (which is what I hear), then this should be an easy game. The Jackets dont have a very potent offense to begin with, and the loss of their best player and pretty much only reliable scoring option really hurts.

If Willougby is in fact kicked off and not suspended (which is what I hear), then this should be an easy game. The Jackets dont have a very potent offense to begin with, and the loss of their best player and pretty much only reliable scoring option really hurts.

I would play them as if he was on the team, this is tournamnet time and no one is to be overlooked, a good piece of advice for all.