Who will win the 14th?

Who will win the 14th?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 14th?

yeah, thats true, but you cant win every game, it seems when JBS gets beat, everyone goes wild, JBS is still the best IMO, in the region, but its going to be a wild tourney, Powell, Perry, Hazard, Lee, Buckhorn, Knott, all of these teams could win the region, but my pick is still JBS, they have beaten Hazard, Breathitt, Buckhorn, and Knott two times.

yeah, thats true, but you cant win every game, it seems when JBS gets beat, everyone goes wild, JBS is still the best IMO, in the region, but its going to be a wild tourney, Powell, Perry, Hazard, Lee, Buckhorn, Knott, all of these teams could win the region, but my pick is still JBS, they have beaten Hazard, Breathitt, Buckhorn, and Knott two times.[/QUOTE]

And sometimes this can go against you....hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. Who will win it this year....still haven't made my picks in the contest yet. The 14th, 12th and 16th regions are the ones I am still undicided on.

yeah, thats true, but you cant win every game, it seems when JBS gets beat, everyone goes wild, JBS is still the best IMO, in the region, but its going to be a wild tourney, Powell, Perry, Hazard, Lee, Buckhorn, Knott, all of these teams could win the region, but my pick is still JBS, they have beaten Hazard, Breathitt, Buckhorn, and Knott two times.

Hey buzzer beater they did beat hazard but then hazard blew them out in the All A when it really counted and they had to have a great game from stepp to beat breathitt at JBS which if it was at any other place the bobcat's would have won and then they beat buckhorn in OT and from what i understand there was a couple a bad call's at the end of that game that went in JBS way so really if jbs makes it out of the dist. it will be a miracle. JMO:ylsuper:

Whoever wins, I don't think it could be considered an upset as so many teams are so close. And when the 14th is close, the edge has to go to Al Holland at Perry Central. His experience and presence is worth a few points every game. And like they say, it's like a new season so the records go out the window and you have to look at how a team has played in the last few outings.

1-Perry Central- Playing well and lots of experience. Therefore, most likely to be able to put together 3 good games in a row.

2- Powell- lots of energy and peaking at the right time.

3- Hazard- lots of speed and good athletes but seem to be fading a bit toward the end of the season.

4- June Buchanan- can't seem to get it all together.

5- Breathitt- a year away from making a serious run. Kids quiting and parents bickering only slows progress.

To me, any of the above teams could win te 14th and I've listed them in order of their chances.

Whoever wins, I don't think it could be considered an upset as so many teams are so close. And when the 14th is close, the edge has to go to Al Holland at Perry Central. His experience and presence is worth a few points every game. And like they say, it's like a new season so the records go out the window and you have to look at how a team has played in the last few outings.

1-Perry Central- Playing well and lots of experience. Therefore, most likely to be able to put together 3 good games in a row.

2- Powell- lots of energy and peaking at the right time.

3- Hazard- lots of speed and good athletes but seem to be fading a bit toward the end of the season.

4- June Buchanan- can't seem to get it all together.

5- Breathitt- a year away from making a serious run. Kids quiting and parents bickering only slows progress.

To me, any of the above teams could win te 14th and I've listed them in order of their chances.

Thats a great thing to have at this time of year. Perry also has it to. That will be Hazards down fall cause even though they have some talnet they don't have the energy entering region play.