Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ja'Hyde Brown - Mr. Football Conversation

Featured Replies

Well deserved! I don't have a vote but this kid would definitely have mine.

26 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Well deserved! I don't have a vote but this kid would definitely have mine.

Happy to see this for him. I think he's still a 4-star though. If he did indeed bump to a 5-star, that would probably be a first in KY high school football history to have two 5-star players on the same team in the same year. I could be wrong, but I don't think that's been done before in KY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.