Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairdale 40 John Hardin 3

John Hardin at Fairdale 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • John Hardin
      63%
    • Fairdale
      36%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/11/2026 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

John Hardin (2-1), lost their first game of the season against Bardstown Friday night. John Hardin just made too many mistakes in this game. Penalties (120 yards on 14 penalties), not getting to the ball and wrapping up and not accounting for the speed of Bardstown doomed the Bulldogs. Senior RB Trae Martin was the lone bright spot Friday night, rushing for 162 yards.

Low snaps resulted in dropping on the ball and losing yardage, killed two second-half drives. A special teams lapse led to a long touchdown to begin the third quarter while Bardstown took advantage of several missed tackles to set up three other score.

Fairdale (2-1), hosts the Bulldogs, losing their first game of the season, 34-28 to Eastern. They have scored 110 points on the season and will be a formidable opponent for John Hardin.

I think that the RB Trae Martin will have a big night and his efforts will give the bulldogs a narrow victory.

My Prediction: John Hardin 36 Fairdale 28

I don't know if Fairdale returns their Defensive end from last year that was so good. Sorry I can't recall his name. He was a monster. An unbelievable motor. He was so aggressive we blocked him with the back side tackle or tight end even when we ran away from him so he would not run us down. We could see it on film as far as how good he was. But what impressed me the most was how hard he played. Seems like he told me after the game he had an offer from EKU. Even though we beat them it was tough to get anything running his way. Tremendous pass rusher and player in general. I wish I knew his name. I think he was a junior. Good luck Dawgs!!

13 hours ago, Coach Preston said:

I don't know if Fairdale returns their Defensive end from last year that was so good. Sorry I can't recall his name. He was a monster. An unbelievable motor. He was so aggressive we blocked him with the back side tackle or tight end even when we ran away from him so he would not run us down. We could see it on film as far as how good he was. But what impressed me the most was how hard he played. Seems like he told me after the game he had an offer from EKU. Even though we beat them it was tough to get anything running his way. Tremendous pass rusher and player in general. I wish I knew his name. I think he was a junior. Good luck Dawgs!!

Chaz Tutt?

He's 6'3"/225 and has an offer from Ball State. Really good looking player on film. This is from last week vs. Eastern:

3 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I think that is him.

When I looked at the still photo of the video I knew right away who the player was. With that said, I thought the left tackle did a good job.

Fairdale 40 John Hardin 3 Final score

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.