Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Tournament

Featured Replies

Here is the bracket for the 8th region! Good luck to all the teams!

 

 

Screenshot_20260523_111633_Chrome.jpg

Can’t believe they played today in those conditions.  Walton vs North Oldham   Couldn’t they have waited until Monday or Tuesday.  Semi not  until Wednesday.   Just a shame a regional baseball game had to be played in rain.   

  • Author

South Oldham vs Simon Kenton at Thomas More field m Wednesday! 

20 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

North Oldham won 20 to 7 over Walton 

 

Walton was up early 6 to 2. Then North Oldham was up 8 to 7 game heading into the top of the 6th and North Oldham exploded for 12 runs with walks and some big timely hits to make it 20 to 7.

 

I will be live broadcasting the 8th region final from Thomas More Stadium! I will be in the "press bucket" calling the championship game on the radio as a neutral broadcaster...something I do all the time at the college level, but have never done at the High School level. Should be a great time. Come join! Link to come. 

UPDATE....so sorry to have to cancel but I was originally told there was no space for Highlands Radio at Thomas More for softball, after a phone call it looks like I will be out at Thomas More Softball tonight for NDA/Highlands 9th Region semi finals. Best of luck to North and South Oldham tonight!

1 hour ago, Brennan_Bucher said:

 

 

I will be live broadcasting the 8th region final from Thomas More Stadium! I will be in the "press bucket" calling the championship game on the radio as a neutral broadcaster...something I do all the time at the college level, but have never done at the High School level. Should be a great time. Come join! Link to come. 

 

 

7 hours ago, I gotta go to work said:

On a walk off bunt!

1st and 3rd one out. Coach had to know the bunt was coming. Had 1st baseman holding runner on and had no chance at the bunted ball. 

South Oldham wins the 8th Region Crown beating North Oldham 11-1 in 6 innings. 

IMG_2528.jpeg

IMG_2529.jpeg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.