Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 78 Campbell County 66

Featured Replies

Camels travel to Mt. Sterling tonight. Rumor has it that Sears is now eligible for the Indians.

I expect a close game with the Camels edging it out at the end. Go Camels!!

I’ll take Montgomery because 1) it’s a bit of a drive for NKY teams, 2) their band and student section make it a tough atmosphere for opposing teams, and 3) I think Montgomery’s height will be tough for the Camels to match even with what the Camels have. 

I tried watching on HUDL fan, but I can give no updates. It's basically a view from the rafters and there is no scoreboard. The few minutes I watched I never saw #0 on the floor though for MoCo

 

Found the final score on twitter. Montgomery Co 78 Campbell 66

Is Sears eligible? Haven’t been able to find much on him. 

If Sears gets eligible, trust me you’d hear about it online. 

I am so curious to know the process of getting one eligible. Is it just at the mercy of some KHSAA folks? Or do the schools hold most of the power?

I have heard that North was fighting it but have always heard that they are not. 

Just out of curiosity it would be cool to know the guidelines by which these decisions are made. Cole E played games at a prep school this fall and is eligible now. Gaither kid from Collins got eligible in 2 days with Grayson county. Boogie cook left CAL went to Ballard then went back to CAL and he is eligible.  So the Sears situation is so confusing. There has to be more to it than I know.  I assume the Khsaa is looking into the relationship of Montgomery County former coach and the Sears.  That is the only thing I can figure out. 
 

Interesting . I didn’t know some the info you shared . 

Sears was ruled eligible today. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.