Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Paris

Featured Replies

With Dane Damron headed to take over at George Rogers Clark, that leaves Paris looking for a new head coach for a second season in a row.

I believe if I was Paris I’d give Yogi Davis a call.

1 hour ago, Bac2369 said:

I believe if I was Paris I’d give Yogi Davis a call.

Didn't he just take a position in Florida?

5 minutes ago, TRPride said:

Didn't he just take a position in Florida?

Not a clue. All I know in his first year he did well with Frankfort and this past season the numbers were low and he didn’t have the season I’m sure he was hoping for. I know he came from the Pikeville area and was custom to winning with that program. But interested in who all puts in for this one. 

Would love to see old #5 as the HFC of the Hounds. Cory Dumphord. He knows how to win and he loves the orange & black. He is currently the Head MS Coach. 

Paris is a special place & Cory would be the perfect fit to lead the program. 

 

Screenshot2026-01-14at7_44_35PM.png.eac8770b2438739752c584f99f5bce77.png

On 1/14/2026 at 7:47 PM, ChiefSmoke said:

Would love to see old #5 as the HFC of the Hounds. Cory Dumphord. He knows how to win and he loves the orange & black. He is currently the Head MS Coach. 

Paris is a special place & Cory would be the perfect fit to lead the program. 

 

Screenshot2026-01-14at7_44_35PM.png.eac8770b2438739752c584f99f5bce77.png

Cory Dumphord is the new head football coach of the Greyhounds! Congratulations to my old QB! Cory knows how to win, loves the Greyhounds, and has a high football IQ.  Excellent hire!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.