Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Boyd County predictions

Featured Replies

Russell 67

Boyd Co 57

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Im thinking Boyd will come out and pull off the upset.

 

BC 54

Russell 51

Giat

Since when was "thinking" part of your M/0?

Just keep enjoying the Kool-aid:dancingpa

  • Author
Russell 46

Boyd County 39

 

Russell's coaching staff will have learned their lesson from the last meeting. Selby and Branham will be shut down. Dodd will play his usual boring hourglass basketball. Russell has the athletes to average 85 points a game. Slow down basketball is boring and to the contrary doesnt win many games.

 

Now about the Elder Hoose. Church League officials years ago enacted KHSAA law code 1122.556 referring to the fact that a Church league player could only play with one Church team every 3 years. Sadly but true this has cost the Senior Hoose the remaining elgibility of his short career. Little known fact about the Hoose and the Noose. Hoose has officially played on 13 different church teams in hopes of winning the big one. Too Bad Steve Skaggs never picked him up.

Uh, I know BP is not necessarily based on factual information, but if you want to know the facts, did you forget about the year that I let Ty Barnes play with me and we won the coveted "jacket"?

Ty will tell you I doubled his career assists that year,

Ok, so what if Holy Family wouldnt let me play with them?

:dancingpa

Russell 46

Boyd County 39

 

Russell's coaching staff will have learned their lesson from the last meeting. Selby and Branham will be shut down. Dodd will play his usual boring hourglass basketball. Russell has the athletes to average 85 points a game. Slow down basketball is boring and to the contrary doesnt win many games.

 

Now about the Elder Hoose. Church League officials years ago enacted KHSAA law code 1122.556 referring to the fact that a Church league player could only play with one Church team every 3 years. Sadly but true this has cost the Senior Hoose the remaining elgibility of his short career. Little known fact about the Hoose and the Noose. Hoose has officially played on 13 different church teams in hopes of winning the big one. Too Bad Steve Skaggs never picked him up.

Wanting to avenge their only region loss of the year and being at home you have to figure Russell by about 7 or 8. As far as shutting down Selby I just cant see it. And if they expend a lot of effort to stop Branham from 20 feet out look for Blanton to have a big night from 10 feet. Both Branham and Blanton seldom have big nights on the same night, they are good at taking what the defense is willing to give up.

Wanting to avenge their only region loss of the year and being at home you have to figure Russell by about 7 or 8. As far as shutting down Selby I just cant see it. And if they expend a lot of effort to stop Branham from 20 feet out look for Blanton to have a big night from 10 feet. Both Branham and Blanton seldom have big nights on the same night, they are good at taking what the defense is willing to give up.

 

 

uuhhh okay

Uh, I know BP is not necessarily based on factual information, but if you want to know the facts, did you forget about the year that I let Ty Barnes play with me and we won the coveted "jacket"?

Ty will tell you I doubled his career assists that year,

Ok, so what if Holy Family wouldnt let me play with them?

:dancingpa

 

 

Yeah, I remember that year, that is when everyone else was playing in Skagg's league at Westwood Enterprise. You are a mixture between Clarence and Chuck. Henceforth your new nickname shall be C.C. DaHoose.

 

Hollywood is making a new movie in Ashland called the "Y Chainsaw Massacre", BTW, you have the lead role. Supporting cast members are:

1. Perry Dalton

2. Al Helton

3. Jerry Daily

4. Frank Lee

5. Cooper

6. Wes Booker

7. Radar

8. Hornbuckle

9. Old Jim Adams

10. Dave Donahue

 

Produced and Directed by Bammer

Yeah, I remember that year, that is when everyone else was playing in Skagg's league at Westwood Enterprise. You are a mixture between Clarence and Chuck. Henceforth your new nickname shall be C.C. DaHoose.

 

Hollywood is making a new movie in Ashland called the "Y Chainsaw Massacre", BTW, you have the lead role. Supporting cast members are:

1. Perry Dalton

2. Al Helton

3. Jerry Daily

4. Frank Lee

5. Cooper

6. Wes Booker

7. Radar

8. Hornbuckle

9. Old Jim Adams

10. Dave Donahue

 

Produced and Directed by Bammer

 

Dont forget Tim Thirion. I also think Tim Thirion's back hair should have a supporting role. :lol:

  • Author
Injury?

I've just got a little cold, but thanks for asking:thumb:

  • Author
Yeah, I remember that year, that is when everyone else was playing in Skagg's league at Westwood Enterprise. You are a mixture between Clarence and Chuck. Henceforth your new nickname shall be C.C. DaHoose.

 

Hollywood is making a new movie in Ashland called the "Y Chainsaw Massacre", BTW, you have the lead role. Supporting cast members are:

1. Perry Dalton

2. Al Helton

3. Jerry Daily

4. Frank Lee

5. Cooper

6. Wes Booker

7. Radar

8. Hornbuckle

9. Old Jim Adams

10. Dave Donahue

 

Produced and Directed by Bammer

Now thats a good one, you seem to have some experience, sounds like you would be quality opponent for a little texas Death Match action at the Y, one on one, winner take all, would you be up for that or have you officially retired?

I would let Duck be your coach, you know the Ducker?

Dont forget Tim Thirion. I also think Tim Thirion's back hair should have a supporting role. :lol:

 

 

Back Hair?????

I always thought he just refused to take his shirt off.

Several Nicknames comes to mind:

Wolfie

Magnun PI

Harry and The Hendersons

 

He could braid his back hair, now that is disgusting but quite frankly you could use some of it on top of your head, couldnt you, C.C?

Now thats a good one, you seem to have some experience, sounds like you would be quality opponent for a little texas Death Match action at the Y, one on one, winner take all, would you be up for that or have you officially retired?

I would let Duck be your coach, you know the Ducker?

 

 

You're sneaky arent you. Noonball is for has beens, I am a never was been, so I dont play noonball. Who is the ducker

Dont forget Tim Thirion. I also think Tim Thirion's back hair should have a supporting role. :lol:

 

 

You must know Tim pretty well to be able to correctly spell his last name, oh my gosh, I swear I think I know who you are.

Now thats a good one, you seem to have some experience, sounds like you would be quality opponent for a little texas Death Match action at the Y, one on one, winner take all, would you be up for that or have you officially retired?

I would let Duck be your coach, you know the Ducker?

I give up, who is the Duck?

Shooter, remember back in the late 70's there was this big ole guy, about 6'7 that always played on Fridays. Do you remember what his name was?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.