Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bills 39 Bengals 34

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, futurecoach said:

On a side note. The NFL concussion protocol on game days must be bad. Higgins who was coming back from a concussion. Clearly hits his head hard three different times today on the ground, to where you could tell it was hurting him. Yet each time he was cleared to go back in. 
 

As a Bengal fan I’m glad he was back in as he made a great touchdown. But man that sure doesn’t look great IMO and was surprising he kept getting cleared. 

I mean, they are independent officials making the call on whether players return. But if players are passing the baseline testing, I'm not sure what else you can do. I learned a long time ago not to try and diagnose injuries from my television. When they replay action, I don't see how there are not 4 injuries every play ?

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

I mean, they are independent officials making the call on whether players return. But if players are passing the baseline testing, I'm not sure what else you can do. I learned a long time ago not to try and diagnose injuries from my television. When they replay action, I don't see how there are not 4 injuries every play ?

It was just reported that Higgins reported concussion like symptoms after the game last night and is now in concussion protocol again. 
 

I could maybe see letting him back in after the first time hitting his head yesterday, if he passed the test. But after the second time his head slammed on the ground, and he was slow to get up after. I think at that point the doctors and team should have held him out. As it was pretty obvious yesterday, and now even shows now with him being in concussion protocol. 

12 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It was just reported that Higgins reported concussion like symptoms after the game last night and is now in concussion protocol again. 
 

I could maybe see letting him back in after the first time hitting his head yesterday, if he passed the test. But after the second time his head slammed on the ground, and he was slow to get up after. I think at that point the doctors and team should have held him out. As it was pretty obvious yesterday, and now even shows now with him being in concussion protocol. 

Yeah, that's bad. The players normally want to give it a go, so again, I don't know what you do if you are passing all the tests. And I am not sure what tests are done to players beyond what they do under the mysterious blue tent. I do know coaching staffs are strictly prohibited from entering the tent. 

The Bengals should be fined for letting Tee finish playing yesterday he clearly had a concussion. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.