February 8, 200719 yr 2-7-07 - vs - Toronto - played 29 minutes, 4/11 (FG), 3/7 (3FG), 3/3 (FT), 3 REB, 3 ASSists, 14 points... Season total: 14.9 mpg, 39.2% (FG), 40.6% (3FG), 6.1 ppg He's getting more and more imporant clock....about time.
February 8, 200719 yr Sweet. They are now a pro team :laugh: After last night's game, I wouldn't say that.
February 8, 200719 yr RP, How come you don't have a avatar of JJ in his NBA uniform ? Are you still living in the glory days with him or can you not find a pic of him in his NBA uniform ?
February 8, 200719 yr RP, How come you don't have a avatar of JJ in his NBA uniform ? Are you still living in the glory days with him or can you not find a pic of him in his NBA uniform ? :sssh: By the way where is McCants playing?
February 8, 200719 yr ^What does that have to do with anything ? My avatar is not of McCants in his UNC uni. Mine is a pic of a UNC alum who has played on the USA Olympic team.
February 8, 200719 yr Calm down Catch. Geesh. As a UK fan I have to make fun of Duke and UNC any chance I can get.
February 8, 200719 yr ^Are you serious ? I could care less about McCants...He SUCKS. Woopty doo. I'm not gonna defend past UNC player's that suck. lol. Nice try though.
February 8, 200719 yr ^Are you serious ? I could care less about McCants...He SUCKS. Woopty doo. I'm not gonna defend past UNC player's that suck. lol. Nice try though. Did you not get enough sleep last night?
February 8, 200719 yr Author RP, How come you don't have a avatar of JJ in his NBA uniform ? What are you talking about? :confused: :lol:
February 8, 200719 yr What are you talking about? :confused: :lol: How long did it take you to find that preseason pic ?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.