Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 49 Hart County 6

Raiders vs. Tigers 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/15/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Since Union County beat Glasgow does anyone know who Murray play and where next week?

24 minutes ago, DaTruth said:

Since Union County beat Glasgow does anyone know who Murray play and where next week?

Lex Cath

The Murray Tigers are playing about as well as you could hope for. They have all the offensive fire power you could want and now the defense is playing at a high level, as well. I like their chances at home next week against Lex Cath and if they win that one they'll either travel to Lloyd or be at home vs Bell Co/Lawrence Co winner. I like their chances against either of those 3 teams. If they make it to the finals, I think CAL may be too much for them, although I'd give them the best chance to upset CAL as I would anyone else.

I also like Murray's chances at home as I believe Lexington Christian Academy beat them on last play of game earlier in season and that's a big time rivalry...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.