Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley Co. 68 Knox Central 63

Featured Replies

Wow that's a huge win for Whitley...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure the score is not turned around, last I heard on the radio, Knox was up by 1 or 2 late in the fourth....then got out of the car. Daggum it!

from the predition thread, posted by Southernsportsfan:

 

 

The first team to score will lose. Mark my words!

 

I think that held true, uncanny predition!!!!

Now Apex you expect us to believe you were not glued to the radio..lol. We all know better than that, good win for the Colonels. How many points did LeBanion get tonight. He seemed to be getting the best of Cody Miller who is thought to be the best freshman in the region.

Now Apex you expect us to believe you were not glued to the radio..lol. We all know better than that, good win for the Colonels. How many points did LeBanion get tonight. He seemed to be getting the best of Cody Miller who is thought to be the best freshman in the region.

 

I believe Lebanion had 18 or 19. The Colonels had a good game plan and they executed it well. I expect Whitley to get several more wins before their season is done.

This game went aobut like I thougt it would in the predicition post for this game. Good win for Coach Deaton and his young team. Central better get it going or the B'ville Tigers will make them very sad come district time.

Seriously, I got out of the car, figured that the Colonels were going to blow another lead and just could not bring myself to listen to it......I guess I was a fair weather fan tonight

Guess we will see. I saw a horrible charge call late in this game that really turned the tide. Lebanion was falling before the Central player was within 3 feet of him. But so goes life. If Whitley plays at home alot then yes they can win some games. It will interesting to see how they fair against McCreary Central on Friday. It is homecoming for the Colonels so they should play with alot of emotion as all the former Colonels will be in attendance.

Guess we will see. I saw a horrible charge call late in this game that really turned the tide. Lebanion was falling before the Central player was within 3 feet of him. But so goes life. If Whitley plays at home alot then yes they can win some games. It will interesting to see how they fair against McCreary Central on Friday. It is homecoming for the Colonels so they should play with alot of emotion as all the former Colonels will be in attendance.

 

Whitley has M'boro, Spencer Co., Monticello, Rockcastle & McCreary left to play. McCreary is the best of the bunch, but that game is at Whitley and things tend to go their way down there this year. The charge call was huge in this game.

Whitley has M'boro, Spencer Co., Monticello, Rockcastle & McCreary left to play. McCreary is the best of the bunch, but that game is at Whitley and things tend to go their way down there this year. The charge call was huge in this game.

I don't know anything about Spencer, but I see at least 3 wins out of the five remaining, could be four. No way they beat McCreary unless things really go their way alot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.