Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Dixie Predictions/Updates

Cooper v Dixie 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this District battle?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/03/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3-3 Cooper travels to Dixie to take on the 2-4 Colonels for the 2nd week of District play.  Dixie is coming off winning 2 in a row, something that was unheard of when they started 0-4.  Cooper starts off the season in a disappointing fashion after just coming up short in the state title game last year.  Each team is led by BIG arm QBs.  Will this one be a barn burner, with each team lighting up the scoreboard, or will someone's defense be able to hold the other's offense in check?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JUGGSPORTS
    JUGGSPORTS

    On 1st and 5, O’Hara completes a pass to Max Wethington to move past 10,000 career passing yards.  

  • JUGGSPORTS
    JUGGSPORTS

    Keagan Maher 3 yards untouched for rushing touchdown.  Tibbs PAT good.     Cooper 35-7, 4:05 3Q

  • AvidSportsJunkie856
    AvidSportsJunkie856

    Agreed. I don't put a lot of stock in Dixie's huge win over Scott. They took care of business but Cooper is too good! Cooper by at least 24.

Cooper by 3 or more touchdowns. 

8 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Cooper by 3 or more touchdowns. 

Agreed. I don't put a lot of stock in Dixie's huge win over Scott. They took care of business but Cooper is too good! Cooper by at least 24.

  • Author

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cooper win with a running clock.  Hopefully the Colonels got some things figured out over the past 2 weeks and got some much needed confidence.  However, I think the Jags are too much on both sides of the ball. 

1 hour ago, Honey Badger said:

O'Hara goes 8-12 for 300 yards and 4 TDs?

I am thinking O'Hara will have a big night and I wonder if Dixie can push Cooper at all. 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I am thinking O'Hara will have a big night and I wonder if Dixie can push Cooper at all. 

Can he put up Fields like numbers from last week? I don't think he has had THAT game yet and he is due for it.

  • Author
19 hours ago, theguru said:

I am thinking O'Hara will have a big night and I wonder if Dixie can push Cooper at all. 

I don't think they can because of line play and overall lack of speed.  

4 hours ago, New Colonel said:

I don't think they can because of line play and overall lack of speed.  

Lol. 

Live from the 40.  Only 9 NKY games tonight allows 7 man officiating crew.  

Jordan Adkins white hat tonight.  IMO, Probably the best in the region, if not the state.  Cooper will receive the opening kickoff.  

Timeout Dixie, 9:59 1Q, 0-0

Fumble by Keagan Maher, recovered by Dixie on their own 25.

9:52 1Q

Colonels punt on 4th and 9 from 37.  Freihofer returns 5 yards to Cooper 32.

0-0, 8:35 1Q

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.