Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren East at Warren Central Predictions/Updates

Crosstown matchup 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Warren East
      84%
      16
    • Warren Central
      15%
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dating back to 1998 per KHSAA, it’s been a complete wash for either side. From ‘98-‘04 they met 7 times and the Dragons took them all. Had a break from the series and they met again in the ‘09 and ‘10 seasons, and Central won those two as well. Another brief getaway from one another and here we are today meeting for the 11th season in a row, outside of the 2015 victory, the Dragons have dropped 9 straight to the Raiders.

Warren East hosted Central Hardin last week and had their way, their SO QB Isable had 5 TD’s in the air and one on the ground. Lightfoot looked his usual self, and his teammate and fellow SR WR Boyer was finally able to make his presence known with 8 catches for 63 yards and 3 scores. The offense was clicking and the defense held the Bruins to nothing, the Bruins may not be the cream of the crop but that’s good for the team morale after a couple losses to start the season.

Warren Central coming into this game off of a win over Allen County, they have a JR QB Latayvon Dunn who can throw it and also get some production on the ground as well leading the team in rushing against the Patriots. His JR WR RaMaun North had 6 catches for 143 yards and 2 scores in the game. The Dragons had a defensive touchdown in the game, like the Raiders the competition may not of been up to par but winning games isn’t easy and I know they are looking to right the ship in this crosstown matchup.

I’m a little unsure in this one due to the fact that the Raiders were able to play to their standard last week. I believe a lot of that had to do with Isable having a clean pocket due to the lack of pressure the Bruins could get on the Quarterback without leaving lopsided 1 on 1 matchups outside. Will the Dragons have the ability to rush the passer? I think they can utilize speed up front similar to what the Gators did to them in week 2, may let up a Lightfoot score or two but constricting the Raiders from getting into any sort of a rhythm will be their key to victory. I will say that a road win in Allen County and scoring 34 points was something that caught my eye this past week, Warren Central offensively has been tough to watch the past decade. They may still have some bumps and bruises and lack some consistency along the way but Coach Harness seems to be on the right track and I have to give credit where it’s due. Hopefully the Dragons can win a few more games this season, but I don’t think they get one this Friday evening. It’ll be close but the Raiders will find a way to win this one, another week where Lightfoot will be the best player on the field and they’ll need him to be.

Raiders 34 Dragons 26

Here’s the complete series history:

http://www.warproductionslive.com/WCHSFootballDatabase/searchspecificopponentlink.php?opponentnamevalue=Warren+East
 

Before the great downturn for Central ten years ago East had only beaten them six times and had lost 23 of 25. I’m not certain Central will ever beat them again. I personally don’t see it being as close as 8 points. I’m guessing at least two TDs. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Here’s the complete series history:

http://www.warproductionslive.com/WCHSFootballDatabase/searchspecificopponentlink.php?opponentnamevalue=Warren+East
 

Before the great downturn for Central ten years ago East had only beaten them six times and had lost 23 of 25. I’m not certain Central will ever beat them again. I personally don’t see it being as close as 8 points. I’m guessing at least two TDs. 

Now @DragonFire I feel like you’re being a little excessive with this statement or possibly you’re just higher on the Raiders trajectory as a program moving forward than I am at the moment. I do have a hard time believing we’ll ever see the Warren Central of old, but asking to be better than Warren East isn’t too tall of a task.

36 minutes ago, TheBallCoach said:

Now @DragonFire I feel like you’re being a little excessive with this statement or possibly you’re just higher on the Raiders trajectory as a program moving forward than I am at the moment. I do have a hard time believing we’ll ever see the Warren Central of old, but asking to be better than Warren East isn’t too tall of a task.

I just think East has found a level that I'm not certain Central will ever reach.  It's not sky high, but it's consistently better than Central.  Consider that East in 2022 alone won more games than Warren Central has won in the last ten years combined.  Central has played East within 27 points once in that time span.  East would have to take a serious step back and Central a step forward to make me think differently.  

I  am pulling for Central to keep it closer than DF thinks. I feel for the Dragons. I think they were in a 6A District that made sense to keep chopping wood and trying to inch back. East has some good players that will be hard for Central to match up with. I think East wins but I’m not sure by how many. 

After seeing Central destroy ACS I thought they may have a chance in this game but then right after that I seen the East score over CH which I did not see coming by the way and I thought nope East probably still wins. I think the final score will be something like 42-20.

  • Author

16-8 Dragons have the lead and possession.

End of 1Q

  • Author

Dragons get the ball to start the 2H. 

Central has never lost to East when scoring 21 or more. East has never lost to Central when scoring 30 or more. So someone’s taking the loss in uncharted territory. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.