Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial at Newport Predictions/Updates

Lloyd at Newport Predictions/Updates 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win Friday night?

    • Lloyd
      85%
      34
    • Newport
      15%
      6

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I witnessed the kick return for the Juggs last week. Put it in the end zone. The QB stats are a bit eye opening for me. I have Lloyd comfortably in this one. Good luck to both teams.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 46-0 Juggs to start the 4th. I’m out GO JUGGS 

  • Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

    On those kick returns for TD's Lloyd's returners #12 Alijah Griffin and #4 Marjay Peterson showed they had some high class speed!!! Both were very impressive. Speed like them 2 have is a different typ

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    If Newport wins which I have no idea yet what will happen, but they can flip the script in Class A.

Posted Images

Some pregame activities and the woman in the 54 jersey is mean and you can tell her I said it.

juggs.jpg

16 minutes ago, theguru said:

Some pregame activities and the woman in the 54 jersey is mean and you can tell her I said it.

juggs.jpg

Perfect tailgating weather under 471 ?

Just now, JunctaJuvant said:

Perfect tailgating weather under 471 ?

For sure!

Just now, theguru said:

For sure!

Hope they don't start a fire ?

I'm pulling for the Cats but it's gonna be an uphill battle without a passing game. I'm thinking Lloyd by 2 scores.

29 minutes ago, theguru said:

Some pregame activities and the woman in the 54 jersey is mean and you can tell her I said it.

juggs.jpg

I told her.

1 minute ago, DRKARK said:

I told her.

She start running her mouth like usual?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

She start running her mouth like usual?

I can’t tell you what she said lol

7-0 Juggs

13-0 Juggs

20-0 Juggs

2 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

20-0 Juggs

Is it going to be a running clock?

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is it going to be a running clock?

Heading that direction. 25-0 Juggs

32-0 All Juggs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.